Find the maximum value for you using our deposit bonus calculator – just enter the amount you have to deposit and see how much you can get!
How it works:
Finding the best sportsbook based on deposit bonus offers could be a never-ending puzzle involving loads of qualified sportsbooks. However, here at KRUZEY, we solved that puzzle by creating one of the best deposit bonus calculator pages. Let’s dive into each column to understand how the calculator works.
Sports Betting Deposit Calculator Explainer
- Each sportsbook limits how much you can deposit if you want to get their selected bonus offer. For example, PointsBet has a $1000 limit, so you can deposit up to $1000 and qualify for every bit of the bonus. If you deposit over the limit, some of it will not be eligible for the bonus cash.
- How much you will have to gamble with depends on the sportsbook’s multiplier. For example, if a sportsbook has a 100% multiplier, it will match what you deposit into your account. A 50% multiplier would match half of your deposit. Keeping the table at the top of the page handy will be enormously helpful.
- Once the sportsbook gives you the extra free cash to gamble with, there are rules to follow. Most sportsbooks will make you place the bonus wager on odds lowered by -200. For example, you cannot use the deposit bonus on a -500 bet.
- Every sportsbook’s deposit bonus comes with a turnover rate. It means you are required to bet the amount of money the sportsbook bonus gave you by the turnover rate. For example, if you deposited $50 with a 100% multiplier and one turnover, you would need to deposit at least $50 to withdraw.
Amount to bet with
- Welcome to the best column in our sportsbook calculator. After putting the amount you want to deposit, the right column will show how much you can bet with, including the sportsbook’s bonus.
Here’s how it works
- On the top right, enter the amount you want to deposit into a sportsbook.
- Then, our nifty calculator will showcase the top sportsbook that offers the best deposit bonus based on the amount you wish to deposit.
- The rest is history! It’s that simple.
- The list will go from best to worst, show the best offers for you.
The majority of sportsbooks use the deposit bonus to draw in new customers. It’s one of the first things the majority of bettors look for before joining a site. Generally, the signup bonus is a 100% match bonus on your initial deposit for all new accounts. It usually comes with a rollover requirement, ranging from no rollover up to 10x or more. Before joining a site, be sure to look at the rollover requirement for the percentage and cap the site will match. This article will let you know the signup bonuses for some of the best sportsbooks in the US.
Deposit bonus sites include DraftKings, Golden Nugget, SugarHouse, Unibet, Caesars Casino and Sportsbook, BetRivers, BetAmerica and Bet365.
More about- DraftKings Sportsbook
Sportsbooks that offer deposit bonuses include Unibet, SugarHouse, DraftKings, BetRivers, and Bet365.